Tuesday, June 11th
- 1pm Shotgun: CHARITY PRO-AM Presented by TIFOSI EYEWEAR | Fraserview Golf Course, (Benefitting the FIRST TEE)
- 7pm: Johnston Meier $1MILLION Shoot-out!!!
Wednesday, June 12th
- Practice Rounds
Details available here…
Thursday, June 13th
- Round One
- McCleery Golf Course –7:00am Start (both tees) | All Professionals
- Langara Golf Course – 7:00am Start (both tees) | All Amateurs
Friday, June 14th
- Round Two
- Langara Golf Course – 7:00am Start (both tees) | All Professionals
- McCleery Golf Course– 7:00am Start (both tees) | All Amateurs
Saturday, June 15th
- Final Round
- Fraserview Golf Course – 7:00am Start | All Players making cut within their flight
- Professionals: Top 33% of the pro field will make the 36-hole cut (52+ties if a full field of 156 pros).
- Amateurs: Approximately the top 50% (including ties) in each Amateur Flight make the cut to play the final round. Gross scores will be used to determine the cut in the Championship Flight and a Combination of Gross and Net scores will be used to determine the cut in Flight A, B and Senior Flight.
- Full Field: 312 golfers (156 pros; 156 amateurs).
- Pro Purse: $100,000* 1st Place: $16,000*
- Amateur Prizing: $25,000 in Prizes*
*Based on Full Field for pros, and for amateurs, exact # will be based on # of players in each handicap flight
- Open to 156 Amateurs with GOLF CANADA Handicap Factor of 18.0 or less.
EXEMPTION LIST – PROFESSIONALS:
The following players receive exemptions into the field, and will have their entries secured until the May 18th, 2013. All exempt players must confirm entry fee payment by 6pm PST on May 18th for their entries to be confirmed. After such a time, the field will be open to those players who have registered with payment on a first come, first paid basis.
- Category 1: Past Champions (5)
- Category 2: Top 20 Professionals on the 2012 VGT Order of Merit not already exempt
- Category 3: Professionals making cut in 2012 Vancouver Open not already exempt in Categories 1 or 2 (Max. 14)
- Category 4: First thirty 2013 VGT Members paid in full not already exempt
- Category 5: Top 10 VGT Professionals on the ’13 Order of Merit as of May 1st not already exempt
- Category 6: Top 60 Professionals on the 2012 PGA TOUR Canada Order of Merit not already exempt
- Category 7: Sponsor’s Exemption (6)
- Category 8: The first 11 paid entries accepted by the committee, not already exempt will be guaranteed entry
All other non-exempt entries will be accepted in the order of payment being received by VGT if at 6pm PST on May 18th the field is not full with exempt players.
EXEMPTION LIST – AMATEURS:
The following players receive exemptions into the field, and will have their entries secured until the May 18th, 2013 at 6pm PST.
All Amateurs making the cut in the 2012 Vancouver Open (70 players)
All exempt players must confirm entry fee payment by May 18th for their entries to be confirmed. After such a time, the field will be filled with those players who have registered with payment on a first come, first paid basis based on the following system:
- The first 48 paid entries for Amateurs 5.0 factor or less
- The first 36 paid entries for Amateurs 5.1 to 10.0 handicap factor
- The first 36 paid entries for Amateurs 10.1 to 18.0 handicap factor
- The first 36 paid Senior Amateur entries (55 years +)
If at the registration deadline (June 1st at 6pm PST) there are flights that are not yet filled, we will accept all paid entries waiting from other flights that may already be over-subscribed.
Championship Entry Fees (click to register)
- VGT MAJORS MEMBERS: $650 + GST
- VGT REGULAR SERIES MEMBERS: $750 + GST
- CPGA/Can Tour Members: $800 + GST
- Non-VGT/Non-carded Pros: $900 + GST
- VGT Members: $245 + GST
- Non-Members: $285 + GST
Limited Practice Round passes:
- 3 rounds for $100+tx. (must be used by May 31st)
Entry Deadline: Saturday, June 1st, 2013
- $10/per day or $20 for full week pass.
Part proceeds will go to the FIRST TEE Program of Greater Vancouver.